The certificate awarding ceremony of the 12 weekend certificate program in Hospital Management conducted by the Sankara Nethralaya academy, an education wing of the Sankara Nethralaya, a unit of Medical Research Foundation was conducted successfully on 13.09.2014 at Sankara Nethralaya main campus, College road, Chennai 6.
Padma Bhushan Dr SS Badrinath – Founder – Sankara Nethralaya with the successful Hospital Management Graduates.
Hospital Management Graduates interact with Dr S S Badrinath
Shri K.S. Sasikumar, CEO, Agada Diabetes Care receiving his course completuion certificate from Dr S S Badrinath
The event was conducted to present Certificates to the sixth batch students completing the course. The successful candidates from junior to mid and senior level management positions from a broad spectrum of health care institutions ranging from single specialty to multi-specialty hospitals found the course to be of great relevance to their vocation in terms of enhancing their skill sets, equipping them to handle direct and related healthcare issues and to organize their departments much better.
While the course won overall praise for its holistic approach to hospital management, in-depth, wide and well researched content and professional levels of tutoring by the faculty, TSNA staff members won praise and admiration for their efforts in making the entire learning experience very pleasant and memorable.
On their successful completion of their course the students had the good fortune of having an interactive session with the Founder & Chairman Emeritus of Sankara Nethralaya & the SN Academy Padma Bhushan Dr SS Badrinath, they shared their experiences with him and received their certificates and good wishes from him.
The Senior Management Executives from premium health care institutions like Vhasantha Hospital and Wellness Research Center,Tiruvannamalai,Apollo Hospitals, Chennai
byantra Technologies,Pvt Ltd,Medicare TPA services (I) Pvt. Ltd,Govt Hospitals,Tirupattur,Lions Cancer Hospital,Eagle Medical Systems, PVT Ltd,Krishna Eye & ENT Hospital,Vipul Med Corp TPA, Pvt Ltd,Venkateswara Hospitals,Agada Diabetes Care,SM Consortium, Chennai RG Eye care, Chennai,Sinus & Nose Hospital,,Narayana Dental College, Andra Pradesh other renowned Healthcare institutions who participated in this weekend Certificate Course in Hospital management shared their feedback about this session most enthusiastically.
Prof S. Ramani, Principal of the academy informed that the academy is in the process of introducing few new programs with Madras University collaboration.
Mr A. Mahalingam, the Program Director and Assistant Registrar of the Sankara Nethralaya Academy took this opportunity to wish the participants for their cooperation and successful completion and also thanked the organizations sponsoring the candidates and remarked highly about the dedicated management faculty members for their excellent support to run this course very successfully, he also announced that the next batch of this program( 8th batch) would be commencing from 4th October 2014, for details & registrations www.thesnacademy.ac.in to be visited.
Mr A. Mahalingam also highlighted the importance of Quality Assurance in healthcare management and informed that the SN Academy will be launching another 12 weekend – Certificate Course in Healthcare Quality Management in collaboration with AHPI (Association of Healthcare Providers –India), New Delhi and ACME Consulting Ltd, Chennai
Testimonials from students of – 7th Batch of Certificate Course in Hospital Management Participants
Dear Mahalingam Sir
Many Thanks for your mail & messages. It has been wonderful to get associated with you & TSNA academy by way of this course. I was initially a bit apprehensive when I first went through your advertisement, whether I would be the right candidate especially from a Life Insurance Background. But now having completed the course, it gives me immense pleasure that I’ve learned something new about Hospital Management, hospital administration, Health Claims Marketing/ Claims process, NABH accreditation of hospitals, Leadership, Team Building etc.. It was a renewed treat for me, having learnt management @ LIBA about 15 years back which shaped up my corporate career.
I wish to place on record, my appreciations to all the faculty members (not to single out anybody) for their lively interactions & unstinted guidance to make us, candidates comfortable & share their valuable insights & experiences.
I wish the TSNA Academy All the VERY BEST & May many more such courses find it roots in the academy especially catering to applicants from interior & rural Tamil Nadu. You can count on me for any support your require to spread this awareness message.
With Best Wishes & Regards
T. Arockiaraj Dev
Regional Manager, Medicare TPA services (I) Pvt Ltd
Regional Office- Chennai.
Mob: 98412 90771.
Om Sai Ram….
1. Sir first of all … my sincere thanks to you for your great efforts in all the classes which I had attended for the past 12 weeks it was a great service from you sir and sir your service is awesome and excellent. the success of this 7th batch CCHM course all the credit will goes to you since you are a hard worker and also you have very good patients by handling different types of egoistic persons present in the hall. So hats off to you sir.
2. All the sessions went of well sir and it was a full attendance in all the sessions for the past 12 weeks which was a success to the course organizers .
3. Sir Regarding Faculties IE teaching faculties all the faculties are very well experienced and all are very good in teaching. Sir teaching is an art and parting their knowledge to all is a unique attitude towards growth of all who will not be done by all in this world due to fear complex and self growth sir there are very few in this world who part their knowledge but all your faculties are excellent in teaching to other and parting their own self experience to others. Sir all the faculties are well educated and sir they are very courteous while teaching and clearing all the doubts and especially the lady who took team work class she has got excellent knowledge abt team work and her husband is also a great teacher .
4. Lecture Hall is excellent with clean and neat atmosphere and well maintained AC with good cooling effects and also the projector is good with the technician available on call all the time. Lecture hall is great and I have-not seen such a clean and neat lecture hall anywhere in India where I have undergone few PG courses and this hall is beautiful.
5.Last but not the least there are no words to appreciate the snacks which you have provided in every class sir I think even in 5 star category hotels won’t provide this kind of quality snacks and very delicious vada, spring rolls, samosas etc…. still my tongue is waiting for those excellent snacks.
6. Sir by attending this CCHM course I have to appreciate the SN academy because the SN academy s objective is to teach courses that deal with A to Z in healthcare services including Hospital Management which has assumed great relevance in view of health care assuming great importance owing to the entry of corporate houses into health care delivery, increasing health care awareness among the general public and India especially Southern India emerging as a preferred health care destination and I feel that SN academy is not a commercial oriented academy like other institute behave commercially without giving anything academically and certain institutes just work for commercial but in SN its a different atmosphere.
7. The Sankara Nethralaya Academy’s courses in hospital management are backed by the expertise and rich experience gained over thirty years of running a highly successful and respected health care enterprise.
8. The CCHM faculties … all the faculties employ a system of educating people by imparting knowledge through instructional courses, training classes, and usher in newer training/teaching methodologies including the use of IT.
9. The CCHM faculties … all the faculties did a excellent job in Spreading of knowledge for the common good which no other institute does in these days.
I wish all the best to you for your future CCHM batches sir and since this course is excellent in all aspects I will recommend attending this course
to view of my friends.
Eagle Medical Systems Pvt.ltd.
Importers for Richard-Wolf GMbH/Soring USA /Trumpf USA/Deka Italy/Asclepion GmBh/Eigen.USA
Chennai Branch Office.
Door No.22, Plot No.64, Gugan Street,
West Kamakoti Nagar,
Valasaravakkam, (Near Vishwaroop Saibaba Temple.)